Application for creating and processing application´s schemas. You create application schema - first step, then you generate your application according this schema and download it to mobile device - the second and the last step.
- Manufacturer: Codeware
- ARTICLE No.: SW-PROG-TARCH
- Warranty (months): 12
- Availability: On stock
1 200,- CZK
s DPH:1 452,- CZK
- Technical Description
- Download files
- Similar products
- Question to product
Codeware Creating an application using Terminal Architect, per hour
- Editor allows you to create any amount of schema´s sets.
- Each set of which can contain any amount of timer schedules, data sending to a TCP / IP server, message, etc.
- More than 60 different types of objects can be used in the schemas to perform a specific operation(retrieving database data, writing to TXT / CSV / XLS / file, displaying user menu or form, writing to the serial port, ...), which can be arbitrarily interconnected and create schema functionality. Further is several types of startup objects are available that determine the way the schema is processed (application, timer, TCP / IP server, etc.).
- Schemes are for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.x / 10 and for devices running WindowsCE and WindowsMobile.
Required accessoriesThe device will not work without these accessories:
Recommended AccessoriesNone available
|Functionality & Operation|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows CE.NET, Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld Professional and Classic, Microsoft Windows Mobile Professional, Windows, Windows® CE, Windows® Embedded Compact, Windows® Embedded Handheld|
You must login first to get allowance for downloading files, which are not publicly free.
|File||Description||Free for download|
Size: 1.55 MB
|Simple application for printing labels with barcodes to the printers installed in Windows systems. The TXT/CSV/XLS(X) files or ODBC databases can be used as a data source. The graphic editor of the print templates is also part of the program.||Download|
Loading other files from the documentation system... please wait.